A heavy thigh doesn’t complement a fit body. And unwanted fats in the hips and thighs are not uncommon to most of the women. That extra flab in the thighs might be due to pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, diet issues, genes, lack of physical activity, or it might be a combination of all. Though it might not be possible to reduce the calories particularly from the thighs, one can aim for overall burning of the body’s calories. A combination of workouts, simple lifestyle changes and a proper diet plan can help one to achieve leaner thighs.
Curving the thighs might not always be an easy task sometimes, owing to genes, but it is always a pleasant feeling to try and get the best possible shape. So, read on to know how to reduce thigh size fast at home.
1. Cardio Workouts Investing sometime daily (at least 5 days a week) in cardio workouts is beneficial for slimming legs. Indoor cycling, biking, running, and jumping rope are the effective ones; running being one of the best to burn fat.
2. Choose Low-fat And Fat-free Foods A thigh-friendly diet is an essential requirement for working out on the thigh fat regime. Foods which are fat-free or are low in fats should be ideal. Inclusion of proteins in our diet is recommended. Sugary foods are to be avoided, rather eliminated. Skimmed milk and curd as it is can be taken to reduce fats.
3. Lunges Lunges are best of all exercises meant to work out for the thighs. Lunges act on the muscles all over the body and both-side and walking lunges are equally beneficial.
4. Breakfast And Small Meals Breakfast is that meal of the day which should not be missed out. For the rest of the day, smaller meals instead of larger ones work out best for shedding the overall calories.
5. Yoga As always, yoga can be a better way to get those curved thighs. Surya Namaskar and also many other yoga asanas help to tone the body and reduce thigh fat. A yoga regime will definitely give amazing results to get well-toned thighs
6. Water Consuming water is a no secret to flush out those toxins from your body. Fruits and vegetables with water content also should be a part of your diet. Drink enough water (at least two liters) a day to keep the body free from excess toxins
7. Coconut oil Oiling your thighs with warm coconut oil and massaging them (10-15 minutes) and leaving it for 30 minutes will give good results in burning down the fats into energy. It should be rinsed off with water after 30 minutes of application.
8. Coffee Scrub Coffee, when used as a coarse scrub, is a remedy for toning muscles and thighs and thereby it helps make it firmer. It aids in burning fat and improves blood circulation in the body.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar This natural remedy is used to burn fats in the body. It prevents accumulation of extra fats and helps flush out the harmful toxins from the body. Getting well-toned thighs is a matter of commitment to a rigorous routine that would curb the extra calories from the overall body and thereby helping in reducing the flab in the thigh area.